WHAT IS INFLAMMATION?
Inflammation is a natural process in the body that occurs in response to injury or infection. It is a way the body's immune system attempts to protect and heal itself from damage or infection.
WHAT IS SYSTEMIC ENZYME THERAPY FOR PAIN?
Systemic enzyme therapy is oriented to pain relief and consists of oral administration of a combination of enzymes that act at the level of certain proteins in order to regulate important metabolic processes that help relieve, reduce and eliminate pain caused by inflammatory processes.
WHAT IS HH HEALING HELPER AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
HH is a product made of substances and enzymes from plants and fruits that combined constitute a natural analgesic and anti-inflammatory.
HH has enzymes such as:
- Bromelain: possesses anti-inﬂammatory, anti-edematous, anti-thrombotic and ﬁbrinolytic properties.
- Turmeric: is a potent anti-inﬂammatory. In various studies effects on pain are observed.
- Arnica: contains anti-inﬂammatory and analgesic substances that can soothe severe pain and improves the patient general condition.
- Ginger: efﬁcient anti-inﬂammatory that many people use to relieve osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Cat's claw: possesses efﬁcient antioxidant compounds. It has the ability to significantly inhibit the production of TNF alpha, a molecule that promotes inflammation in the body's tissues.
Who can take HH?
Persons over 12 years of age, who present pain due to chronic or acute inﬂammatory processes as adjuvant therapy.
What is the recommended dose?
Oral administration: 1 capsule every 12 hours.
Contraindications: Do not take during pregnancy. This product is intended to treat the symptomatic effect, it is not curative. This product should not be administered to children, it is recommended to visit a doctor. If you are taking any medication, consult your doctor before ingesting this product.